SmartAP PDB (Power Distribution Board) is a special board which allows transferring the power from the battery to ESCs / Motors and generate power supply for the flight controller and other peripherals with different voltage levels. Also, PDB provides the functionality for battery voltage / current measurements. SmartAP PDB makes high-power lines connections easier and much more reliable.
- Size: 65x65 mm, four 3mm mounting holes
- Input voltage up to 60 Volts (14S)
- Capability to handle extremenly high currents (peak current up to 400A)
- Power input from the main battery, possibility to connect up to 4 independent batteries
- 12 pairs of pads (6 on top, 6 on bottom) for powering up to 12 motors (all possible airframe configurations supported)
- Integrated voltage and current sensors
- Integrated DC-DC converter from 10-60 V input (up to 14S battery) to 5V output to power peripherals
- Integrated DC-DC converter from 10-60 V input (up to 14S battery) to 12V output to power peripherals
- 5V and 12V power output terminals (standard 2.54mm/0.1" connectors)
- Integrated loud electromagnetic sounder (buzzer)
- Power output for the flight controller (both 5V and battery VIN)
- Fully compatible with all SmartAP Autopilots
For further information, please, refer to the Installation section.